Qlik Community

New to Qlik Community

Discussion board for questions on how to use Qlik Community and its features.

Announcements
This forum is for questions and information about how to use the Qlik Community.
Please do not post product related questions here.
Select the correct forum from: Qlik Product Forums
Not applicable

undo Assumed Answered.

I have accednently set my post to Assumed Answered. How do i undo this? Or do I have to repost my post?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: undo Assumed Answered.

Hi Piers,

This is a great question. There is not an intuitive way to undo the Assumed Answered, but there is a workaround. You can mark a reply as the Correct Answer, which will change the state of the Question from Assumed Answered to Answered. Then, you can unmark the reply as Correct Answer, which then reverts the thread back to an Unanswered Question.

I've added a reply to your thread which you can use to mark as Correct and then unmark. Once complete, I'll remove my reply.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Piers,

This is a great question. There is not an intuitive way to undo the Assumed Answered, but there is a workaround. You can mark a reply as the Correct Answer, which will change the state of the Question from Assumed Answered to Answered. Then, you can unmark the reply as Correct Answer, which then reverts the thread back to an Unanswered Question.

I've added a reply to your thread which you can use to mark as Correct and then unmark. Once complete, I'll remove my reply.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Jeremy I think this is useful information which might make sense to be added here:

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great idea, Sunny. I'll add it in.

Thanks Jeremy

Community Browser