cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

we can't log case in portal

is there any people can help it, i want to log case, thanks

error message

We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Yong,

Thanks for the additional details. It looks like you are in the right place.

Once you are logged in to Qlik.com and go to Customer Support‌, click on Contact Qoncierge. From there, you should be able to enter a support ticket by following the prompts.

Log a Case.png

You do not need to log in on this page, even though it displays "Welcome Guest" and "Login" at the top. You can continue simply by choosing options from the drop-down menu under "What can we help you with?"

If you are still unable to create a case through this site, you can send an email to jeremy.latimer@qlik.com with the details of your support request, and I will submit it for you.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Moderation Team

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Yong,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Where is it that you are trying to log a case?

Thanks,

Not applicable
Author

1. http://www.qlik.com/support
  2. Contact Concierge (https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_CaseWizard?_ga=1.225296351.433840338.1452142494)
  3. i tried to log case in Qlik Support, but after login, it failed, message see first post, thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Yong,

Thanks for the additional details. It looks like you are in the right place.

Once you are logged in to Qlik.com and go to Customer Support‌, click on Contact Qoncierge. From there, you should be able to enter a support ticket by following the prompts.

Log a Case.png

You do not need to log in on this page, even though it displays "Welcome Guest" and "Login" at the top. You can continue simply by choosing options from the drop-down menu under "What can we help you with?"

If you are still unable to create a case through this site, you can send an email to jeremy.latimer@qlik.com with the details of your support request, and I will submit it for you.

Best regards,

Not applicable
Author

thx, it works now.

Not applicable
Author

So I'm having this exact same problem and error when trying to log a case.   I'm trying to log a install issue for NPrinting but can't get that far.   I keep getting the SAAML Assertation Validator exception.   I've tried multiple browsers and machines.     Any help is appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gray,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are unable to log your case on the Qoncierge Support page, you can send an email to qoncierge@qlik.com. Be sure to include as many details about your issue as you can and they will create a case and get back to you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team