Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amen90
Contributor
Contributor

4 Month total Bar chart (Qlik Sense)

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well! I know this subject has been posted several times and I've read quite a few of the posts, but I'm really struggling to find a solution that works for me! I'm trying to create a bar chart of my data that just shows the 4 month total (latest 4 months) of my data.

I'm trying not to use a global filter on the sheet as I want the graph to be static as it is to be used as a market summary perspective for the just the UK and sales in super markets.

I can currently get my bar chart to show me the 12 month total but reducing it to the 4 months is proving tricky for me!

My bar char only has one dimension, this is:

• [Apples New vs Old] > this categories my data to apples with are 'new' and 'old'

I am currently working with the following expression within my measures, which limits my chart nicely and displays the year total for sales in the  UK and within supermarkets, but I would like this total to just be the latest 4 months instead:

• Sum({<Country={"UK"},
    Store type={"supermarket"}>},
    [Projected Data])

I've tried a few different ways to get just the latest 4 month data using my date dimension (called: Date Correct) within my bar chart but non of the expressions work for me, because i'm probably doing a simple thing wrong! My current attempts to show just the 4 month total of my data include:

• =rangesum(above(Sum({<Country={"UK"},
    Store type={"supermarket"}, [Date correct]>}
    [Projected Data]),0,3))
  • Sum({<Country={"UK"}, Store type={"supermarket"},
    $[Date correct]={">=$(=date(today()-3))"}>}
    [Projected Data])

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Amen

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Yoshidaqlik
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

try it that way, I think it should work,

Sum({<
		Country={'UK'}, 
		Store type={'supermarket'},