Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarBenSalem

A Qlik Sense Mashup question

Hi all,

I have a question and hope you'll help me figure things out !

If I build a mashup:

1) who can see it? How and where to control this?

a) if the mashup contains 3 charts present in an app; and only 3 persons have access to this app: are everybody gonna see the 3 charts within the mashup or only those who have the initial right to see the original app?

2) are users who see the mashup consuming licenses? or the mashup is open for everybody and we need to just build an authentification module if we wanted to control the access?

Hope that my questions are rather clear and really hope to find someone willing to explain !

Thanks

5 Replies
OmarBenSalem
Author

mtobmz

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi,

you need to create the access to the  mashups. based on that they can open

OmarBenSalem
Author

Thank you chanty, I have et another question:

How to add a inputField in my mashup using javascript, to write comments on it then send them to a database? (I'm more then a noob in a JS)

Can you please provide me with an example of javascript code to answer this question? Maybe?..

As I told you, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to javascript !

Thanks a lot

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Input field means what it does exactly?

OmarBenSalem
Author

The idea is to have some graphics that users can see when they access to the web site (the mashup); and when they do visit, they'll have an input box where they will write some comments, when they submit their comments; these ones will be transfered directly into a table within a certain database.

We will use this new comments columns to create a table chart that will contain the list of users, their comments and the date they have made their comments.

Hope that was clear enough?