cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcarloscandela
Contributor II
Contributor II

A column is modifying another column

Hello, I'm trying to show data in a table, with 2 columns.

First, I add the 1st col and table shows this:

image.png

But next, I add the 2nd col and table shows this

image.png

The value in Col1 is being modify by Col2

My expressions are:

Col1:

num(
num(sum({<[_Created] = {1}, Year, Month, [Calendar Date] = {">=$(vDateStartRevenue)<=$(vDateEndRevenue)"} , [Type Concept EC] = {'ANCILLARIES'}>}[Revenue line]),'#.##0')
/
num(sum({<[_Created] = {1}, Year, Month, [Calendar Date] = {">=$(vDateStartRevenue)<=$(vDateEndRevenue)"} , [Doc Type]={'C'} >}[Days Charged]),'#.##0')
,'#.##0,00')

Col:2

num(
num(sum({<[_Created] = {1},Year, Month, [Calendar Date] = {">=$(vDateStartRevenue)<=$(vDateStartRevenue)"} , [Type Concept EC] = {'ANCILLARIES'}>}[Revenue line]),'#.##0')
/
num(count( DISTINCT {<[_Created] = {1},Year, Month, [Calendar Date] = {">=$(vDateStartRevenue)<=$(vDateStartRevenue)"} , [Doc Type]={'C'}> }[_ID_CR_Enlace]),'#.##0')
,'#.##0,0')

Ty guys

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarloscandela
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The problem is solved, we were porting a QlikView App to QlikSense, and we discovered some mistakes in the QlikView model, which work different in QlikSense. Ty, for tryng to help

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Col1 and Col2 are set as columns or measures?
if you look to the right panel on your Qlik Sense does it shows column = "Values" or any other value?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

I think you might be running into a version of this: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Question-on-filtering-when-1-is-used/m-p/135430

Expressions using set analysis can affect which rows appear in other columns. I was quite surprised by that as well when I discovered it, but it is by design.

jcarloscandela
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The problem is solved, we were porting a QlikView App to QlikSense, and we discovered some mistakes in the QlikView model, which work different in QlikSense. Ty, for tryng to help