cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rona_888
Contributor II
Contributor II

A specific user can't see sheets published by others in the app

Hello, we've got some issue with regards one of our user's access to the published sheets. A certain user can open the app containing the sheets that the user was supposed to view. Unfortunately, that user can only open the app and see the sheets the said user published. The user cannot see the sheets published by other users as well as the base sheets. I tried to check the security rule but I can't seem to understand why the issue would be there since I did not make any changes on the security rule. The only change I made was that I allocated a professional access on the said user and added it to the section access to resolve it's "access denied" issue.  After being able to add the user to the section access, the user can finally open the app it was trying to access. However, it cannot see any base sheet or sheet published by others. Would appreciate your help on this. Thank you!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Richard_T
Support
Support

Hi, 

Can you please try to apply this article to see if there is something with your custom security rules or not.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Guidance-on-how-to-conclude-if-the-issue-is-Security-Rule/ta...

Thanks

rona_888
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello, thank you for this. I have tried it already but it didn't work. Therefore, the issue is not security rule related. Do you have any other ideas on how to resolve this ?

rona_888
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello, I already checked and it is indeed not security rule related. Can you suggest other way to resolve this since it is not security rule related ?