Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
IMPORTANT security patches for GeoAnalytics Server available to download: READ DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

About Scroll in X-Axis for Text objects

Hello Qlikers,

I would like to present X-Axis scroll bar using inbuilt (Not available) for horizontal one. Do we have any extension parallel to achieve. I am in Risk environment to get approve to use Extensions from QT. but eagerly to know is there anything before commit to them.

Make sure, The question related Text object / KPI ??

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I realize - With Native it won't possible. So, There is no work around

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Anyone?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I realize - With Native it won't possible. So, There is no work around