Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Acces HUB sense

Hi expert!

I have a problem, probably missing some configuration in the console of sense

i recently install the server and all its ok! i have acces local for the hub and see all the application all right

my problem is when i try to acces to my pc, i am in the same domain and have connection to the server, but i see this error when i try to connect.

local i can see the hub(acces point) but not if i connect form another pc

i open all the port that the installation said to me, what could be?

in the console server  in the proxy i have set the option "allow HTTP"

thank you a lot

Fernando

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Fernando,

If running Qlik Sense on Windows Azure, see this post for some common issues and how to address them, http://community.qlik.com/message/650448#650448

Hope this will help you out with your connection issue.

Best,

Bjorn

View solution in original post

3 Replies
countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III

To connect from another pc you need to add the address with you access the hub externally.

In QMC go to Virtual Proxies --> pick the default one --> Check "Advanced"  from the right side menu --> After this you will see "Websocket origin white list" --> Press "Add new value" --> enter the external address/ip  (in your case will be "imqlikaz6.cloudapp.net") and hit Apply. After the qmc is restarted (automatic) you will be able to access it from outside.

Stefan

Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Fernando,

If running Qlik Sense on Windows Azure, see this post for some common issues and how to address them, http://community.qlik.com/message/650448#650448

Hope this will help you out with your connection issue.

Best,

Bjorn

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Thank you! i have the solution add to the virtual proxy list the url