Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarBenSalem

Access Denied - Qlik Sense Feb 2019

Hi all ( @Michael_Tarallo )

I have a problem and hope someone would know why this happens and how to correct it (is it a bug?)

I have some applications created in a Qlik sense FEB 2018 server.

We have also a 2019 server.

When upgrading this one, apps were upgraded just fine and work just fine.

BUT, when I export an app from the Feb 2018 and import it to the FEB 2019 server: the Application does not oppen !!

Access denied:

Capture.PNG

Is this a bug? What should I do?!

6 Replies
OmarBenSalem
Author

What's even more disturbing, is that the app opens when I open it without data, go to script and the go the sheets !! 

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Omare - I will try this in the latest candidate release and let you know. Please tag me or send me a DM if I do not reply as I tend to get busy and my reply in the community may be delayed. In short this may be an issue with the technical preview and has been identified and fixed. I will let you know. 

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Tanalex
Creator II
Creator II

Getting the same error, in April 2019, for a user trying to export data from a table.  Could this be a security rule?  Not seeing why they are denied.  Thank you.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@OmarBenSalem 

We upgraded recently, We also got one of the application with same issue.

Workaround: We have duplicated the app in QMC and assign all custom settings,, If any? will resolve the issue.

Issue: We found issue around 90% of work. Still waiting response from R&D team after we raised with Qlik under PI.

• Provided All log files (Event/Audit/Performance)
  • Tested all nodes If there is any synchronization issues
  • Event Task viewer tested with Application + System Event logs tested
  • Finally, Log into each Node using RootAdmin and open shortcut for Qliksense Hub and login using Developer credentials who is getting "Access Denied" issue (I am checking)

I will let you know, If I got any issue.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
fabios
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Michael_Tarallo ,

Do you know if there is an update on this? 

I still get this error on a few apps and cannot identify the source or a pattern. We're using Qlik Sense Enterprise November 2019, patch 3.

Cheers,

Fabio 

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

I wonder if this has to do with the node.js vulnerability fix - you need to replace the certificates again. 

Check out this link:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000005402

Let me know how you do

Regards,

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik