cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accessing Qlik Sense Hub via iphone shows Bubbles

Hi All,

I can access the my Qlik Sense hub with the url https://ip/hub through my windows machine. However, when I tried to access the same URL with my iphone. It asks for login and after login, it just keeps showing Bubbles forever.

I tried the below solution, however it didn't work for me.

Qlik Sense Hub can not be accessed via Ipad

Attached are the settings that I have applied currently in QMC - Proxy and Virtual Proxies.

Can anyone please help me on this ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hardik

16 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shweta,

Did you try http ? Also, can you try that in private/normal mode ?

Regards,

Hardik

shwetagupta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Try both of the things but  nothing worked out!

Also in HTTP i am getting those same bubble after tapping onto my App on hub.

pentaxadmin
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I am having the same issues. We tried all possible options described in the community. We can access via iphone on a local network, but not via VPN. We can access the QMC and the HUB, but when we try to open the apps we just get spinning bubbles. Does anyone figured out what the issue may be? We have even disabled ip6 address and tried chrome, but no luck.

Thanks for any information that you can share on how to fix this issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi bujnakbranislav‌,

Do you have SSL certificated signed by Trusted Authority installed and configured on your server ? If not, please try that as well. Other than this, make sure below ports are open for the communication in your VPN network firewall too.

1. Inbound Ports : 80, 443, 4241, 4242, 4243, 4244, 4248, 4432, 4444, 4747, 5050, 5151
  2. Outbound Ports : 80, 443, 4241, 4242, 4243, 4244, 4248, 4432, 4444, 4747, 5050, 4141

Best,

Hardik

pentaxadmin
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I don't see 4241 and 4432 in the list of ports. All ports are open. There was a suggestion from one of the QS SA that if we are running any king of mdm that there may be an iOS dll bug. Any idea how to fix it?

I was told that QS will not work with MDM solutions becasue they are using the newer version of the iOS dll which has a bug in it. Is Qlik going to find a way around it or a FIX?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Hardik,

If we will are not installing SSL certificated signed by Trusted Authority like COMODO or any AAA Trusted Authority, Is there any way around to fix this issue.

Regarsd

Asim

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

just wandering if you were able to fix this isseu?