Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accessing Qlik Sense Hub via vpn on an Iphone

I am able to access my Qlik Sense enterprise QMC via my iPhone without a problem, however, when I try to access My Hub I get an error:

"An error occurred- Connection lost. Make sure that Qlik Sense is running properly. If your session has timed out due to inactivity, refresh to continue working. "

Any ideas on why this is occurring and how to solve it. I don't want to introduce this to our leadership, who some use iPhones and iPads until I can at least access it via my own phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

In addition to making sure you are using trusted certificates (iOS does not like self-signed certs and won't trust self-signed roots) you may want to make sure the virtual proxy has an entry for your Qlik Sense hostname based on the trusted certificate you are using.

For setting up a 3rd party certificate, check out this document here: Generating Certificate Signing Requests for Trusted Certificates

regards,

Jeff G

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Could be a certificate problem: Re: Qlik Sense Hub can not be accessed via Ipad

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

In addition to making sure you are using trusted certificates (iOS does not like self-signed certs and won't trust self-signed roots) you may want to make sure the virtual proxy has an entry for your Qlik Sense hostname based on the trusted certificate you are using.

For setting up a 3rd party certificate, check out this document here: Generating Certificate Signing Requests for Trusted Certificates

regards,

Jeff G

NathanJesse
Contributor
Contributor

Bardzo dobry artykuł, mam nadzieję, że będzie dla mnie przydatny

DianeMaria
Contributor
Contributor

Aqui estava eu ​​procurando o que há muito tempo procurava.