Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Add Date Picker Calendar object in Qlik Sense?

Dear All,

I'm new in Qlik Sense.. Can any one help me how can i add "Date Picker Calendar" in Qlik Sense?

Regards,

Masba

3 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Masba

Here below is a first approch to create a calendar in your app and then use it :

Qlik Sense – Date & Time

For more details may I advise to look forward with those key word in the search menu : calendar , master calendar , date and time etc

Good luke , as a new user also i'am still encountering some issues with date and time features in my app

Bruno

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Masba, unfortunately this feature (Date Picker object) is not available in Qlik Sense as of yet. However you can perform similiar operations using the standard filter / list box - and a few search expressions with those list boxes. Please see this link for some examples:

Re: Is there a way to add Date Picker Calendar object in Qlik Sense?

What Bruno mentions is one approach of creating "calendar data" to be included as part of the Qlik Sense Data model. It does not offer an object to select dates.

Please also take a look at - New to Qlik Sense Videos - to learn more and become familiar with Qlik Sense very quickly.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your advise..

Regards,

Masba