Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simone_c
Partner - Contributor III

Add a calculation condition on an object

Hi everyone,

watching videos about "What's new in QlikSense 2.0" I saw that is possible to add a condition on an object in order to decide if it's to be calculated and shown.

http://qed.qlik.com/pluginfile.php/5919/mod_resource/content/1/Calculation_condition.mp4

However, in the video, is not shown how to do that: is it possible to add the condition setting some properties in the pre-defined objects, or I need to create a custom object?

Thanks for help

Simone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
brian_holborow

Simone

you can set the calculation condition for those objects that support it in the properties under Add-Ons / Data Handling

Hope that helps

Please mark this as helpful / correct if your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello,

According to the documentation found in Qlik Sense 2.0 is now available!

"You can add a calculation condition to most objects (not Filter pane or Text & image). A calculation
condition is set as an expression in the properties panel. The object is calculated only when the
expression is fulfilled."

I hope it helps,

Estela

brian_holborow

Simone

you can set the calculation condition for those objects that support it in the properties under Add-Ons / Data Handling

Hope that helps

Please mark this as helpful / correct if your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

Brian