Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Add element qlik sense

Hi,

I want add in qlik sense a new object

In particular i want add this element: http://www.jbpivot.org/

Someone can i help me?

Thank you

17 Replies
millan123
Creator II
Creator II

U can download that object  then save the objectin the following location

C:\Users\user\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\Templates

After that open the app u can see that in Extensions

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Marco,

See this object on Branch. It is not same as JB Pivot. If you have few days, I can write one with JBPivot.

All the best!

DV

www.QlikShare.com

millan123
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Dv,

Could you please help me on stacked bar legend issue.. if I was using colors by expression I'm unable to see the legend ..please create the extension for that please help me

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

if you can thank very much.

i dont know how join qlik sense engine with a object in javascript.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

OK fine. I've added to my list. I'll get back to you with visualisation extension using JB Pivot.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Clark - Do you have an example of what you wanted? It helps to workout with an example. Also, this might be already available on Qlik Branch. Have you searched on Branch?

Cheers,

DV

millan123
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Dv,

I am using Stacked  chart but I need colors as expression, when I am using that the legend was missing I need that legend because user can't understand with out legend .. I have searched in Qlik branch , but I am not able to find that.. if you have the name of that extension please share me or help me....

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Marco,

Curious to know - what is the reason for not using native Sense Pivot object instead of JB Pivot? Is there missing piece of functionality in Sense Pivot?

Thanks,

DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,

Yes, i have necessity a table with subtotals and with possibility to add a expression for totals such as average, count or simple sum. I have seen online this object with this functionality.

Are you trying to create this object now?

Thank you

Marco