cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II

Add image to dashboard

I just would like to add a company logo to my dashboard. How to add a simple image. I have an online version of Qliksense. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Kirsten - 

Check out this quick video I made for you it is an .mp4 file attached to this discussion. I quickly show you how you can add an image in the sheet title styling as well as add an image using the Image and Text objects.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Kirsten - 

Check out this quick video I made for you it is an .mp4 file attached to this discussion. I quickly show you how you can add an image in the sheet title styling as well as add an image using the Image and Text objects.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Mike,

Thanks, this is super helpful for dashboard design. It is very clearly explained. The issue I was running into was, that I did not see the upload media at the bottom of the page of text&image. With the other options (In App, Default)  I could not upload the image

Kirsten

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

My pleasure - let me know if I can help further. Have a great day!

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Rvz
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the clear explanation. 

I was wondering whether it is possible to create a banner in the app title instead of having just a small picture in the app title? This might not be possible in the normal settings but maybe with css. Would be great if you knew the answer.

Kind regards,
Ruben van Zenden