Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dounia_ABAD
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Add server link to both a table and a cross table

Hello everyone,

In order to respond to a client's need, I'm supposed to add a column that contains URL links. The client want to access to .pdf files through these URL. Therefore, I did parameter the column for that like the following :

Dounia_ABAD_0-1605114638557.png

The first issue I'm having is that I couldn't use this feature in a cross table.

The second problem was that when the link is external to the machine I'm using (another server), it shows the error 404.

NB : I created a virtual folder in IIS manager and included it in the URL but it still doesn't work

Thank you all in advance,

Greetings,

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Spivey
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Unfortunately, I don't believe you can have clickable links in Pivot tables like you can in normal tables in Qlik Sense. Your options would be to either use a regular table instead or to have a button object next to your Pivot table that would be conditionally clickable when =GetSelectedCount([someField]) = 1, for example (see attached GIF).

As for your second issue, I'm not totally sure how to address that, as I'm not familiar with IIS virtual directories. Perhaps an issue with white listing or ports being locked down from outside the server? Doublecheck your firewall settings.

Dounia_ABAD
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I'll try your suggestion.

Greetings,