Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roisolberg
Creator
Creator

Adding another license - does it impact running models?

Hi All,

Our Qlik sense is now running with a license for 1 developer + 4 analyzer

we have just purchased another 1+4 from Qlik and i would like to set them up.

from what iv'e seen i need to go to Site license and edit the LEF Access.  (if i am mistaken please advise)

so my question is just to make sure that if i change the LEF Access i wont lose any models  on the way

or should i backup the models and re-upload them with the new users?

Thanks,

Roi

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thkarner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

The new license should include existing and new users.

If you apply the new license the existing users are kept with their settings and content.

You can apply the LEF incl. the control number. In case if your QS server has internet access you also can apply license number + control number only. The LEF is not needed in this case.

If you have the LEF it shows you the number of users included. Here you can check if you have all users in the new license.

Regards, Thomas

If applicable please mark helpful / solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
thkarner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

The new license should include existing and new users.

If you apply the new license the existing users are kept with their settings and content.

You can apply the LEF incl. the control number. In case if your QS server has internet access you also can apply license number + control number only. The LEF is not needed in this case.

If you have the LEF it shows you the number of users included. Here you can check if you have all users in the new license.

Regards, Thomas

If applicable please mark helpful / solved.

roisolberg
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Thomas!