Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding filter to cumulative total

Hi Everyone

I am new to qlik sense .I am using the following function to get the cumulitive registered customer on each day for the last 7 day.But now I have to add a country filter to it .So that I can visualise the total registered customer for those countries only can any one suggest where to make change in this expression to add this criteria.

Sum({$<Date={'<=$(=(Max(Date))) >=$(=Date(Max(Date)-7))'}, ClientStatus = {0} >} Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Count({1} Distinct Reg_ClientNumber),0,RowNo())),DataWeekNo))

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

If you are filtering by country using a filter pane, can you not just add [Country]=P(Country) to your Set Analysis? Or do you intend to set custom KPI's per country? [Country]={'COUNTRY'} ?

Regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If you are filtering by country using a filter pane, can you not just add [Country]=P(Country) to your Set Analysis? Or do you intend to set custom KPI's per country? [Country]={'COUNTRY'} ?

Regards,

Michael

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Michael that P(Country )staff did work  .

I now have the expression like this

Sum({$<Date={'<=$(=(Max(Date))) >=$(=Date(Max(Date)-7))'}, ClientStatus = {0} >} Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Count({1<Country=P(Country)>} Distinct Reg_ClientNumber),0,RowNo())),DataWeekNo))

Not applicable
Author

You are most welcome! I am just learning myself but I faced a similar issue recently.

Regards,

Michael

sunny_talwar

Please close the thread by marking michaelkingeic‌'s response as the correct response if you got what you were looking for.

Best,

Sunny