Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasshana
Creator II
Creator II

Adhoc Report or dynamic selection report query

Hi,

In our organization I've implemented Adhoc report or dynamic selection report,  I've created two list boxes 'Dim' and 'Measure' so based on the selection report gets populated and every thing is working fine.

Now my client gave the below requirement.

1) If user selects M name from dim listbox and Sales from measure listbox then Sales value has to be from table1.

2) If user selects Level1 or Level2 from dim listbox and Sales from measure listbox then Sales value has to be from table2.

3) If user selects Level1 or Level2 and M name from dim listbox and Sales from measure listbox then Sales value has to be from table2 because initial selection is Level1.

4) If user selects M name and Level1 or Level2 from dim listbox and Sales from measure listbox then Sales value has to be from table2 .

5) If user select only Sales from measure listbox the Sales value has to be (sum(Sales from Table1))

6) If user selects Level1 or  Level2 and B Name from dim listbox and Sales from measure listbox then Sales  value has to be from table2 because initial selection is Level1.

7) If user selects Level1 or Level2 and M name and B name from dim listbox and Sales from measure listbox then Sales  value has to be from table2 because initial selection is Level1.

Is there any expression to achieve it? I Believe I need to use FirstSortedValue() or GetSelected() but not sure how to write an expression.

Source:

vikasshana_1-1629011930390.png

Regards,

Vikas 
1 Reply
vikasshana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can someone help me on this request please.