cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wttaryde
Contributor III
Contributor III

Aggr and Cumulative Line Charts

I have a series of line charts and I have the expression mostly right.  When I filter for a given StormID, the values on the charts are correct.  Without the filter it is clear that Qlik Sense is summing all of the denominators.  I can't seem to find the right combination.

Sheets: ER90| Line| Major Storm - % of Peak Customers Restored at Each Hour

exp:
aggr(sum({$<QPermID={"ER90*"}>}Response)/(max(total {$<QPermID {"ER0250_R_1*"}>}Response)),StormID,SubtextRow)

ER90| Line| Major Storm - Cumulative Customers Restored at Each Hour

exp:
aggr(Rangesum(Above(total sum({$<QPermID={"ER90*"}>}Response),0, RowNo(Total))),StormID,SubtextRow)

ER90| Line| Major Storm - Cumulative Percent of Peak Customers Restored at Each Hour

exp:
aggr(Rangesum(Above(total sum({$<QPermID={"ER90*"}>}Response),0, RowNo(Total))),StormID,SubtextRow)
/max(total{$<QPermID={"ER0250_R_1*"}>}Response)

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wttaryde
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I appreciate the direction to the topic.  I've read up on this, but still can't get the right combination. I'm trying to hire a person to look at this with me.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

My guess is that you need an outer aggregation function. See more on https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Pitfalls-of-the-Aggr-function/ba-p/1463275

HIC

wttaryde
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I appreciate the direction to the topic.  I've read up on this, but still can't get the right combination. I'm trying to hire a person to look at this with me.