Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raulvazquez7
Contributor
Contributor

Aggr con Set Analysis / Aggr with set analysis

Muy buenas a todos me gustaría que me ayudaseis con esta fórmula que heredo.

Es una expresión de gráfico con condicional, cuando //hay seleccionado , es decir, cuando se cumple la condición quiero que me devuelva los litros el mes del año anterior por [EA.id] único según el filtro seleccionado (es decir, si escojo en el filtro Mayo 2019 quiero que me devuelva Mayo 2018 y cuando // no hay seleccionado , es decir, cuando no se cumple la condición quiero que me devuelva la suma de litros por [EA.id] único del mes del año anterior al actual (es decir si actualmente estamos en Junio de 2019, quiero que me devuelva Junio de 2018) esta última condición me funciona y me devuelve el valor esperado, el problema viene con //hay seleccionado que me devuelve 0 como valor. 

A continuación expongo las dos fórmulas, como veréis //no hay seleccionado me devuelve el valor esperado.

//

Hello! I would like you to help me with this expression.

It is an expression of conditional graph, when // is selected, that is, when the condition is met I want to return the liters the month of the previous year by [EA.id] unique according to the selected filter (that is, if I choose in the filter May 2019 I want you to return May 2018 and when // is not selected, that is, when the condition is not met I want you to return the sum of liters for [EA.id] unique to the month of the year before the current one (ie if we are in June 2019, I want to return June 2018) this last condition works for me and returns the expected value, the problem comes with // there is selected that returns 0 as a value.

Then I expose the two formulas, as you will see // there is no selected me the expected value returns.

Expresión 1:

if ( (GetSelectedCount([Año])>=1) AND (GetSelectedCount([Nombre Mes])>=1),
//hay seleccionado
sum(aggr(sum({$<[Mes]=,[monthorig]=,[Nombre Mes]=,[Año]={$(=SubField(GetFieldSelections([Año],',',12),',',GetSelectedCount([Año]))),$(=SubField(GetFieldSelections([Año],',',12),',',GetSelectedCount([Año]))-1)},[Número Mes]={$(=match(SubField(GetFieldSelections([Nombre Mes],',',12),',',GetSelectedCount([Nombre Mes])),'Ene','Feb','Mar','Abr','May','Jun','Jul','Ago','Sep','Oct','Nov','Dic'))}>}distinct Litros), [EA.id]))
//no hay seleccionado
sum({$<[Mes]=,[monthorig]=,[Nombre Mes]=,[Año]={$(=Year(DATE(TODAY()-1))),$(=Year(DATE(TODAY()-1))-1)},[Número Mes]={$(=num(Month(DATE(TODAY()-1))))}>}aggr(sum( distinct Litros), [EA.id]))
)

Expresión 2:

if ( (GetSelectedCount([Año])>=1) AND (GetSelectedCount([Nombre Mes])>=1),
//hay seleccionado
sum({$<[Mes]=,[monthorig]=,[Nombre Mes]=,[Año]={$(=SubField(GetFieldSelections([Año],',',12),',',GetSelectedCount([Año]))),$(=SubField(GetFieldSelections([Año],',',12),',',GetSelectedCount([Año]))-1)},[Número Mes]={$(=match(SubField(GetFieldSelections([Nombre Mes],',',12),',',GetSelectedCount([Nombre Mes])),'Ene','Feb','Mar','Abr','May','Jun','Jul','Ago','Sep','Oct','Nov','Dic'))}>}aggr(sum(distinct Litros), [EA.id]))
//no hay seleccionado
sum({$<[Mes]=,[monthorig]=,[Nombre Mes]=,[Año]={$(=Year(DATE(TODAY()-1))),$(=Year(DATE(TODAY()-1))-1)},[Número Mes]={$(=num(Month(DATE(TODAY()-1))))}>}aggr(sum(distinct Litros), [EA.id]))
)

Gracias y espero haber sido claro!

0 Replies