Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_landers
Contributor II
Contributor II

Aggr fonction with sliders variables

Hello,

I am trying to create a dynamic dimension bases on variable sliders.

For example I have a Product table with several variables such as Size, Cost, Weight... and I would like to show the products corresponding to the selected values variables. 

Each variables has a value define by a slider. 

So I try to use a Aggr fonction with those variables but I can't manage to make them independent.

=aggr(ONLY({<Size={"<=$(=V_Size)"},Cost={"<=$(=V_Cost)"}>}Product),Product)

The code use doesn't work, if the value of the variable Size is equal to 0 and I am trying to increase the value of the variable Cost with a Slider, it return none products. 

So i don't know how I can return Products whose criterion corresponds to one of the two variables or both.

I tried several solutions by concatenating adding, multiplying each aggregation but it doesn't work.

Can you help me to solve this issue. 

Thank you.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Probably you don't need '=' sign after '$' as you don't have any function used in the variable, not sure if I understood it properly..

aggr(ONLY({<Size={"<=$(V_Size)"},Cost={"<=$(V_Cost)"}>}Product),Product)
marcus_sommer

If I understand it right you want to have a OR connection between your conditions and not an AND. If so you may try it in this way:

=aggr(ONLY({<Size={"<=$(=V_Size)"}> + < Cost={"<=$(=V_Cost)"}>}Product),Product)

- Marcus