Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martapardo
Contributor
Contributor

Aggr inside aggr set analyis

I have a table which is made by a list of users (aparcamiento_Usuario) which are doing some courses (Curso) with its state of the courses (aparcamiento_INICIADO) and with his responsable of the course (APARCAMIENTO).

APARCAMIENTOaparcamiento_UsuarioCursoaparcamiento_INICIADO
R1U1C10
R1U1C20
R1U1C30
R1U2C10
R1U2C21
R1U3C10
R1U3C20
R1U3C30

so i would like to know how many users has all curses with aparcamiento_INICIADO =0,(so the sum of aparcamiento_INICIADO for each users should be equal to 0), for each responsable (APARCAMIENTO)

In SQL I would do like this:

select APARCAMIENTO, count(1) count

from (select aparcamiento_USUARIO, sum(aparcamiento_INICIADO) sum_aparcamiento_INICIADO

from  table

group by aparcamiento_USUARIO)

where sum_aparcamiento_INICIADO = 0

group by APARCAMIENTO;

so the count is the number that I would like to have as ameasure, I have tried to do it in set analysis and my guess was:

Aggr(Count( distinct { $< Aggr( aparcamiento_Usuario ,(sum(aparcamiento_INICIADO), (aparcamiento_Usuario,))) = {0} > } aparcamiento_Usuario, APARCAMIENTO))

which is not working.

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Count(DISTINCT Aggr(sum({<aparcamiento_USUARIO = {"=Sum(aparcamiento_INICIADO)=0"}>} aparcamiento_INICIADO), aparcamiento_USUARIO))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

May be this

Count(DISTINCT {<aparcamiento_Usuario = {"=Sum(aparcamiento_INICIADO) = 0"}>} aparcamiento_Usuario)

martapardo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, it works perfectly,
I have a herarchy, of Boss -> manager -> aparcamiento
BOSS MANAGER APARCAMIENTO Aparcamiento_usuario Curso aparcamiento_INICIADO
B1 M1 D1 U1 C1 0
B1 M1 D1 U1 C2 1
B1 M1 D1 U2 C1 0
B1 M1 D1 U2 C2 0
B1 M1 D2 U3 C1 0
B1 M1 D2 U3 C2 0
B1 M1 D2 U4 C1 0
B1 M2 D3 U5 C1 0
B1 M2 D3 U5 C2 0
B1 M2 D4 U6 C1 0
B1 M2 D4 U6 C2 0
B2 M3 D5 U7 C1 1
B2 M3 D5 U7 C2 0
B2 M3 D5 U7 C3 0
B2 M3 D6 U8 C1 0
B2 M3 D6 U8 C2 0
and I would like to do the same as before but doing the agroupation by level s the aggr that you told me is by APARCAMIENTO, and now I would like to do it going upper in the herarchy. Like;
select MANAGER, count(1) count

from (select aparcamiento_USUARIO, sum(aparcamiento_INICIADO) sum_aparcamiento_INICIADO

from table

group by aparcamiento_USUARIO)

where sum_aparcamiento_INICIADO = 0

group by MANAGER;

I thugh that it could be done with the same query as you told me but with a aggr as well:
Aggr(Count(DISTINCT {<aparcamiento_Usuario = {"=Sum(aparcamiento_INICIADO) = 0"}>} aparcamiento_Usuario), MANAGER)
sunny_talwar

Have you tried this

Count(DISTINCT {<aparcamiento_Usuario = {"=Sum(aparcamiento_INICIADO) = 0"}>} MANAGER)