Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammadraza
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Aggregated cumulative total with sort order

Hello guys,

How to achieve the below. It needs to be done on the front-end not backend.

85 percent of total.png

Kind Regards.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
muhammadraza
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

After doing lot of R&D I have reached to the conclusion that it is not possible through front end.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/Inter...

Sorting on y-values in charts or sorting by expression columns in straight tables is not allowed when chart inter-record functions are used in any of the chart's expressions. These sort alternatives are therefore automatically disabled.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

muhammadraza
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply. I have gone through these articles but I in my case I have 2 dimensions and I don't have to create classes but instead I have to take (top) accounts from each entity representing 85%.  Also I need it in straight table object.

Following your article I have reached closer when I am putting cumulative total formula it is disturbing the rank (order) which is being used to calculate the 85 % top accounts. Attached is the qvf file.rank disturbed.png

The final output should be one straight table containing only those top accounts from entities representing 85% from each entity.

Regards.

muhammadraza
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

After doing lot of R&D I have reached to the conclusion that it is not possible through front end.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/Inter...

Sorting on y-values in charts or sorting by expression columns in straight tables is not allowed when chart inter-record functions are used in any of the chart's expressions. These sort alternatives are therefore automatically disabled.