Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Not applicable

All texts and elements in Qlik Sense application are very small

Hello,

I've just installed Qlik Sense Desktop on my Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 (Win 8.1) notebook and the application is useless - all text, buttons and objects are really tiny (the application itself / its application top bar spreads to full-screen normally, though). I guess it is because of the native screen resolution of the notebook (3200x1800 pixels), but other apps are working just fine. I didn't find any way to tweak this in the system - even changing the resolution to 1600x900 didn't help - other apps got bigger, but Qlik Sense objects stayed tiny.

Any ideas how to fix this? It seems to be a bug in Qlik Sense, not in the computer or OS, right?

Regards,

Michal

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
markodonovan
Valued Contributor

Re: All texts and elements in Qlik Sense application are very small

Hi Michal,

Do you have the same problem if you access the qlik sense desktop using a browser ?

http://localhost:4848/hub/my/work

Mark

www.techstuffy.com

4 Replies
Not applicable

Dear Michal,

Would you please give a snapshot of your 'tiny' Qlik Sense app on your screen? That would give better understandings to the problem. Thanks!

Best regards,

Bohua

Not applicable

Sure Bohua - here is the screenshot (open it 1:1).qliksense.png

markodonovan
Valued Contributor

Hi Michal,

Do you have the same problem if you access the qlik sense desktop using a browser ?

http://localhost:4848/hub/my/work

Mark

www.techstuffy.com

Not applicable

Mark, thank you so much! That is a great workaround - when using any browser, everything works just fine!

Community Browser