Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jothi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Allow Selections in Qliksense, but hide selections Menu

disable selection.png

We are trying to embed a chart. We would like to allow selections and interaction with the chart. But the selections can happen only within the filters on the chart. We want to disable further selections using the "Selections" option. How to disable this item, while still allowing selections inside the chart?

Labels (1)
  • Chart

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jothi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/Top-10-Viz-tips-part-III-QlikWorld-2020/ta-p/1679...

I followed the solution proposed here. But i tweaked the css of the theme to use the css to select only the selections button 

.qv-explore-selections-btn {
display:none !important;
}

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Iswarya_
Creator
Creator

Hi @Jothi ,

While it may not be possible to completely hide these buttons, you can reduce the information provided through them in the Qlik Data Load Script. 

Disable/ Hide Selection Tools and Smart Search for... - Qlik Community - 1744633

How To Disable/ Hide Selection Tools and Smart Sea... - Qlik Community - 1717922

Jothi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/Top-10-Viz-tips-part-III-QlikWorld-2020/ta-p/1679...

I followed the solution proposed here. But i tweaked the css of the theme to use the css to select only the selections button 

.qv-explore-selections-btn {
display:none !important;
}

Mazahar
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have any css code to hide the selection menu on the top?

Mazahar_0-1670926825184.png

i want to hide the above bar from qlik sense dashboard.

guldana0307
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Have you solved your problem?

mary_papadopoulou
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi, 

Have you find css code to hide the selection menu on the top?

Thank you