cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Contributor III
Contributor III

Alternative to clicking into KPI?

I have a KPI which counts the number occurrences of 2 conditions. This works great, except now I want to click into the KPI to see which occurrences it's talking about, but this is not possible.

What alternative is there to show this? I tried making a corresponding table, but I don't know how to apply the count with 2 conditions expression to a table?

8 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Hope I am understanding your requirement correct.

Say if the KPI is showing 100 based on two conditions, then you can place a transparent text box on top of  that number. When you click that transparent text box you can pop a text box with count for each of the condition.

Hope this helps.

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Can you please elaborate the issue? Maybe screenshots or drawing of what you want to achieve

Also are you using qlikview or qlik sense?

this being Sense forum. i am assuming qlik sense. did you try link to sheet option?

Beginner
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

See the following attachment.

My KPI says 1, because of my conditions of days old >30 and in either stage 1,2, or 3.

I want to create a table which details 4 columns: Client, Days Old, Stage, Item.

How do I filter out my table, so that it will only show the occurrences which meets the two conditions (in this case it will be 1 occurrence).

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Are you using qlik sense?
Beginner
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes Qlik Sense

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Create a table where this is done using Set analysis
So the measure will use something like [Days old]={">30"}
With Qlik Sense you will have to link to a sheet where this table is created on the KPI
Beginner
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Would you be able to explain what you mean by link to a sheet?