Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielSlobom
Contributor
Contributor

An Error Occurred - Not Connected

Hi, 

I have just recently started QA Testing of a QlikServe Application using Google Chrome. 

Following the Timeout period (defined on the Qlik Virtual Proxy) hen using Chrome, I am presented with an error which just simply states: 

"An Error Occurred - Not Connected"

AnErrorOccurred.PNG

This error is displayed whenever I attempt to perform a search within the current dashboard or navigate to another. However, none of the actions are completed.

Following the same timeout period when using Microsoft Edge, I am redirected to the login screen for our app.

Has anyone ever come across this error message before?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Hope you doing well. I do no think is a timeout issue, it could be in fact an service crashing, can you try to replicate the issue once again and the check windows event logs, possible engine crashing. I would also check the the Qlik's engine and proxies logs and see if any error popup there. 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
TJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We have a user that gets this error quite consistently, it doesn't seem to be timeout related as it happens during active use. Is it the users computer event logs you are suggesting checking?

Tom

Giuseppe_Novello

anything that suggest any Qlik service crash... I would look into, whether engine or proxy. 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
TJ
Contributor
Contributor

The Qlik service doesn't appear to be crashing, there is nothing in the logs. As far as we are aware it is just one user that is affected, our assumption is it is something to do with the users setup but we are not sure what. 

Tom

Giuseppe_Novello

well then your issue is not the same, since I still awaiting response from the post originator. You are welcome to create a new post or open a qlik support ticket if you have a maintenance agreement.

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello