Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Analysing Users List in Qliksense

Hello,

In Qlik sense Support, I was given a requirement to analyse the Distribution groups/Users for Each application.

Is it possible to fetch Application details & Users List into another Application?

I see Operations Monitor Application, Where, I only have the Users List, who has accessed the Application in a given Time.

But I really required to show, How many users have access to application & who are they..

Thank you...

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your time and replying. I have checked them and It did not match with my requirement.

I read that Qlik sense is using Database instead of XML Format, So We need to identify how to fetch the Users & Task Information from QMC.

Once again I appreciate your reply. In one shot, I got all the Server Monitoring Apps.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Jhansi,

Both in Qlikview and in Qliksense you have the Governance and Monitoring dashboards. This will have all the information you need.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Jhansi,

Also,Check the log files, they might be usefull.

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, My question is misleading all.

I want an application, Where i can see only the Applications & Distribution List of it(Regardless of Users open it or not).

Application             Distribution List

App1                         smith

App1                          Keith

App2                         James

App2                         Robert

In Monitor Applications, I see only the Users who opened the Application not every one that has access to it.

Not applicable
Author

Jhansi,

In  "QMC/Streams/Properties/Users" you can see all the users for a particular stream along with the actions they are eligible to perform.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

While it'll be easier in Qlik Sense than in QlikView, this will be complicated. Rather than reading logs to see who has accessed an app you'll need to build API calls to the Repository Database to see would could access a given app. See this entry in the Developer's Help for the first step: https://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-us/developer/#../Subsystems/RepositoryServiceAPI/Content/Reposito...