Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SomeDudeAtWork
Contributor III
Contributor III

And

Hi all,

Is there a suitable replacement for the AND formula we would have used in excel? I've tried to add AND, and it goes blue and seems okay, until clicking apply, then it just states that And is not a valid function.

Essentially i have more than 2 parameters in my If statement, and was thinking perhaps ';' could work as it's similar.

Thanks

Labels (1)
  • and

6 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Do you use this in the Data Manager and in combination with an IF statement? This is sadly not possible..

You can try the script editor. If you need help with this, just post the problem.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
SomeDudeAtWork
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Essentially im trying to create a productivity trend for different markets, but each market has a different billable number, meaning each market has a unique parameter. MEaning German team cold be Captured time/(days worked*420 minutes a day* billable for 10 people). But i have several markets to do this with, and just want to use 1 line graph to project this when selecting that markets button, i can do for overall, and per city but not per market.

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

That is clear, but where are you trying to make this AND statement, is that in the Data Manager, Script Editor or in the front-end?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
SomeDudeAtWork
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This would be on the front end, i dont have access to the overall application.

SomeDudeAtWork
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

What if i tried (Sum(Captured_Time))/ ((Days worked*420)*7) but based off a selection? Like if({Processing_Team ='German']

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You can try something like this:

IF(Processing_Team = 'German', Sum(Captured_Time) / ((Days worked*420)*7), [Other conditions for other teams])

Do you  maybe have some sample data to test?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder