Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KoolMaikalson1
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody here have experience with Qlik Sense?

Hello everyone,,

Long time lurker and I do post now and again (I think). My company has just picked up Qlik Sense as a way to remove the need for us to email our reports to our clients. Instead, they will be able to access their reports on Qlik and we will not need to produce the reports in Excel as the app will do this for us.

It is the first week in and I am really really struggling with using Qlik. Many of the questions I have googled I am struggling to find an answer to as there doesn't seem to be many people using it. I have had a look for any sort of fully comprehensive course on youtube but have failed to find one. Would any of you guys be able to recommend any tutorial courses that are available for free??

Thanks for the help in advance.

1 Reply
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi there, welcome to the community!

There are many bits and pieces of information that are free - some on the Qlik website, and some on various blogs. However, anything complete and comprehensive wouldn't be free. Your company would need to invest in proper education for your team. If you'd like to order a private class for your team, please message me directly.

Cheers.