Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vitorgf5
Contributor
Contributor

Aparência do nome do filtro

Olá Pessoal, bom dia.

Sou novo no qlik e criei alguns relatórios onde faço um filtro dos dados dentro da minha própria tabela ou dentro dos próprios filtros.

O problema que quando vou filtrar esse relatório ao invés de aparecer o nome do campo que estou filtrando, aparece as fórmulas relacionadas aqueles campos.

Existe alguma maneira de alterar essa visualização?

Inclui abaixo um print do que estou falando. Ao invés de aparecer o nome "Data de Abertura" ao filtrar, aparece o inicio do "calculo que é feito".

vitorgf5_0-1620742051254.png

Obrigado,

Labels (1)
3 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Could you ask the question in English so I can check it?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
vitorgf5
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Jordy, thanks a lot.

I'm new to qlik and created some reports where I filter the data within my own table or within the filters themselves.

The problem that when I go to filter this report instead of appearing the name of the field I am filtering, appears the formulas related to those fields.

Is there any way to change this view?

Below is a print of what I'm talking about. Instead of appearing the name "Opening Date" when filtering, the beginning of the "calculation that is done" appears.

vitorgf5_0-1620824411777.png

Thanks

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Yes, try to create a master dimension from this. This will create a 'normal' name for you.

If it doesn't solve it, maybe try to solve this IF() in the script.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder