Qlik Community

Ask a Question

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Our next Qlik Insider session will cover new key capabilities. Join us August 11th REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oiesof
Contributor
Contributor

Auto vs. Sum (Table vs. KPI)

Hello!

I have a table that shows hours saved per group per process. While I am using Totals function as 'Auto' it's generating wrong totals, but selecting Totals Function as 'Sum' giving the right results.  I want to show the total/sum in a seperate KPI. However, when I write the formula it shows the total wrong (it shows the same number as when I choose 'Auto' in the table). How can I change my formula to show the same number as when I choose 'Sum' in the table? As far as I can see I cannot choose between Auto and Sum for the KPI. 

Additional info is that the 'Completed Cases' is a variable. It consist of incoming cases minus exception cases.

The formula I use for calculating total hours 

=sum(aggr($(vCompletedCases),Process,Group))*sum(aggr([Minutes per case per process], Process,Group))/60

GroupProcessMinutes per case per processCompleted cases per group per processTotal hours per group per process
Total  5114,49 (what I want)
A1104(10*4)/60 = 0,67
B11050,83
C11061
A220103,33
B220124
C220144,66

Hope you can help me! In advance, thank you.

0 Replies