Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MohamedELH
Contributor III
Contributor III

BI manager for a small company: QlikSense Cloud might fit

Hello,

I am responsible of BI for a small company. So I manage this on my own and I look for a one full solution on the cloud.

Do you think  QlikSense Cloud could fit this ? What I would like to have :

** Connexion capability with external DB elephant postgree sql => to import directly into QlikSense Cloud

** Need to transform, shape, aggregate data via a data preparation feature (adding tables, views, ...)

** Scheduling of data refreshes and reports refreshes as well

** Scheduling of reports sendings

** Capability to export data out of QlikSense Cloud to export to Machine Learning solution (Knime or Azure AI).

** Capability to have embedding reports into customer existing website.

As you can see, I look for a solution 100% Cloud. Could you please help me in this please?

I hesitate between QlikSense Cloud, Tableau online or PowerBI Service.

Kind Regards,

Mohamed.

2 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MohamedELH  Hi,  If you go to https://www.qlik.com/us/ You will find information on Qlik Solutions but more importantly a box will pop up asking if you want support or if you're interested in Qlik Products. I would recommend taking that path and I am sure you will get all the information you need and someone will contact you.  If you need anything else feel free to private message me or tag me. Thanks

Sue Macaluso
MohamedELH
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for your help. I have received the information via the chat support. The answers seem to be:
1) Connexion capability with external DB elephant postgree sql => to import directly into QlikSense Cloud ==> Qlik Sense Cloud Business = YES (Beta)
2) Need to transform, shape, aggregate data via a data preparation feature (adding tables, views, ...) ==> Qlik Sense Cloud Business = YES
3) Scheduling of data refreshes and reports refreshes as well ==> Qlik Sense Cloud Business = YES
4) Scheduling of reports sendings ==> Qlik Sense Cloud Business = NO (Nprinting with Qlik Sense Entreprise)
5) Capability to export data out of QlikSense Cloud to export to Machine Learning solution (Knime or Azure AI) ===> Qlik Sense Cloud Business = NO
6) Capability to have embedding reports into customer existing website ==> Qlik Sense Cloud Business = NO (Qlik Sense Entreprise YES).

It seems that I should go to Qlik Sense Entreprise with add-ons to get all these features. But this seems to be "not straightforward" and more adapted to big companies that just a very small company like in my case.

Kind Regards,

Mohamed.