Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PV
Contributor II
Contributor II

Background music to a Qlik Sense story

Hi All,

Is it possible to add some back ground music to a Qlik Sense story?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giuseppe_Novello

By default, no. Maybe there's a extension out there, which I doubt, because a extension is build by public demand and necessity, I doubt there is a large audience that wants the same. Maybe, I could be wrong, and someone can has something available to share with you, anyways good luck!

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

By default, no. Maybe there's a extension out there, which I doubt, because a extension is build by public demand and necessity, I doubt there is a large audience that wants the same. Maybe, I could be wrong, and someone can has something available to share with you, anyways good luck!

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
ThePeterK
Creator
Creator

This is is an awesome idea- have you put in a recommendation?

93/93
MilcahNeala
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the selection of free background music and various entertainment applications?

CelinaBrenna
Contributor
Contributor

If you are looking for a free music app that has hundreds of mp3 songs then Sonnerie 2022

RobertMatthew
Contributor
Contributor

Ascolta musica, installa suonerie gratuite per telefoni cellulari dove.

almahelen
Contributor
Contributor

SonneriePortable for iPhone is a free ringtone library available for your iPhone. It can be used for many purposes including phone calls, music playback, screen capture, and more. You can pick from thousands of free ringtones on the internet so you can get started right away. Downloading ringtones is easy via the web SonneriePortable.Com or with apps like AirPlay and cover art support too.

Sonneriemp3gratuite
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your sharing, they are very helpful. People can also download and install ringtones for free at https://sonneriemp3gratuite.com/

CamdenRowan
Contributor
Contributor

In addition to music to express your feelings, but the songtexte kostenlos in the poems are intended to convey important messages of political and social topics from many angles, you should take advantage of that.

Alejandro11
Contributor
Contributor

Descargue los últimos tonos de llamada 2023. Dónde proporcionarle tonos de llamada gratuitos.