Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRitter
Employee
Employee

Bar Chart Issue

I want to display the following in a bar chart:

Total sales for the TopN (will use a variable to control this) customers by quarter.

I have tried the following expression and it works fine if I select a single quarter.  But when I display all quarters the totals are not correct.

=aggr(Sum({<[End Customer Global Ultimate ID] = {"=Rank(Sum([Product Bookings Ttl]))<=100"}>} [Product Bookings Ttl]),[Fiscal Quarter ID])

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Do you need the aggr()? If not then try

=Sum({<[End Customer Global Ultimate ID] = {"=Rank(Sum([Product Bookings Ttl]))<=100"}>} [Product Bookings Ttl])

If you do need it then you might want to put a sum around the lot like this:

=Sum(aggr(Sum({<[End Customer Global Ultimate ID] = {"=Rank(Sum([Product Bookings Ttl]))<=100"}>} [Product Bookings Ttl]),[Fiscal Quarter ID]))

MRitter
Employee
Employee
Author

Neither one is working.

I have a straight table which shows the Top 100 customers for a quarter and the total is 487,373

In the bar chart if I filter on just this quarter I get the same amount.  However, with no filter the total for this quarter is only 340,347.  All quarters are off.

What I ultimately want is for the bar chart to show the total sales for the Top 100 customers in that quarter.