Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikita23
Contributor III
Contributor III

Bar Chart with static X-axis in Qliksense

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in fixing the range of X-axis on bar chart so that all the values will be visible after making selection from filter pane whether is available or not for that particular dimension.

Please find the attached screenshot of Bar chart which filtered the records on the basis of selection I made from filter pane.

Could someone help me in fixing the x-axis on bar chart irrespective of selection we made.

2 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Nikita,

What you need to do is use set analysis to exclude the x-axis. Use this formula:

Sum({$< Timestamp = >}Colli)

Now it won't change based on the time stamp, but will on all other selections.

Jordy

Climber 

Work smarter, not harder
mbeninato
Contributor
Contributor

Can you add more than 1 column to exclude? I have the following..

Count({1<[Message Response]={'Responded'}>} [Message Response]) / (Count({1<[Message Response]={'Responded'}>} [Message Response])+ Count({1<[Message Response]={'No Response'}>} [Message Response]))

I want to exclude ALL field selections from modifying my chart. but when I make a selection in a field called "Region", the chart updates.

I added two images. one for the chart with no selections in the fields and the other with "AMER" selected in the Region field.