Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
Partner
Partner

Re: Bar Graphs to take input from multiple fields(columns in db) combining those to produce single value

Can you share your app please?

So I can see your full script?

Not applicable

Re: Bar Graphs to take input from multiple fields(columns in db) combining those to produce single value

Ok bro i'll

Not applicable

omarbensalem

In Bar Graph:

Red color: Strongly Agree

Blue:Agree

Two Pair of Bars stands for Q1 and Q2,,

Changes in expressions recommended.

Partner
Partner

Maybe you'd want to change your expression as follow?

count(distinct{<question_id={'Q1','Q2'}>} lender_offer_id)/count(distinct {<question_id={'Q1','Q2'}>} total lender_offer_id)

Not applicable

What about dimensions,all good?

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

I would change your second one as follow:

=if((Match(answer_text,'Strongly Agree','Excellent')),'Strongly Agree',if(Match(answer_text,'Agree','Above Average'),'Agree'))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

Not applicable

It worked,,i need to check the counts,,,to verify whether it is coming the exact percentage

Thank u so much,,,