Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Albert_Ga
Contributor
Contributor

Bar & area chart 100% stacked bar - remove negative values from Y - axis - june 2019 version

Hi!

the last release of June 2019 includes the following improvement:

• Improved tooltip for stacked bars now displays positive and negative totals.

I have carried out the update from Qlik Sense April 2019 to Qlik Sense June 2019 because of the bug: "When trying to show or hide chart objects with the Show/Hide Container extension, depending on the defined variable value, changing to another sheet and back does not seem to refresh the view."

The thing is:

First: the bug continues existing…

Second: now the bar & area visualization displays negatives values in the y-axis even when there’s no negative value in the measure. 

¿How can I remove negative y-axis values when they are not necessary? I’ve tried to look for each option that the object allows to parametrize but I haven’t found the way. I just need to show from 0% to 100% (grid height relative to max bar is = 1 already)

show-hide y-axis negative values.png

Thank you in advance!

Labels (3)
6 Replies
yanf7
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same issue

RASA
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue in September 2019 version.

godwinchan33
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue since June 2019 update as well.

Alou
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I have the same issue since september 2019

jakob_rasmussen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

As per KB000090663 it's a bug (QLIK-98268) that has been resolved in QSE November 2019.

Best regards,
Jakob

Alou
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Thanks Jakob

Alou