Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III

Binary Load Help

Hi guys,

I need your assistance,

I have a QV Sales Model file (SalesModel.qvf)

I want to binary load that into my QlikSense UI app

Can anyone help me write this?

Kind Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
diego_a_barboza
Creator
Creator

1) Create a new data connection to the folder where your qvf is located, following these steps:}

1.a) Go to "Script Editor"

1.b) Click on "Create new connection" > "Folder"

1.c) Create a connection to the location of your source app (it should be something on the line of C:\Users\<your_user_name>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps )

2) Check if you have access to your source document (that the location is right and it does not have section access blocking you)

3) Create the binary load line (should be the very first line in your load script) , something like this:

binary '[lib://Apps/Source.qvf]';

View solution in original post

5 Replies
OmarBenSalem

please refer to :

Binary ‒ Qlik Sense

aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

that really is no help.

It is still not working

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There is no possible way to diagnose "not working" with the information provided. What have you tried? What want wrong when it was "not working"? The more detail you provide, the more accurate and relevant will be the suggestions.

What script did you use? Have you set up the connection(s)?....

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
MK9885
Master II
Master II

diego_a_barboza
Creator
Creator

1) Create a new data connection to the folder where your qvf is located, following these steps:}

1.a) Go to "Script Editor"

1.b) Click on "Create new connection" > "Folder"

1.c) Create a connection to the location of your source app (it should be something on the line of C:\Users\<your_user_name>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps )

2) Check if you have access to your source document (that the location is right and it does not have section access blocking you)

3) Create the binary load line (should be the very first line in your load script) , something like this:

binary '[lib://Apps/Source.qvf]';