Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svinnakota
Creator
Creator

Box plot is not displaying data when different table Columns are called in dimension using If Condition in Qlik Sense June 2017 Version

Hi All,

I tried to use the Box plot present in the Qlik Sense 11.1.0. When i am calling fields from 2 different tables using the "if condition and the variable" the data is not displaying in the chart. However if i use the same table columns it is working fine. Here is the attached sample file. Can someone help me in over coming the problem.

Thanks,

Santosh

3 Replies
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Santosh,

It's currently not possible to use a box plot with a calculated dimension, which is what's created when you have fields from different tables.

We hope to fix this for the future, I've also asked for our documentation to be updated.

Best regards,

Patrik.

svinnakota
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply Patrik.

Regards,

Santosh

MFormankova
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello, 

I am wondering, wheather it's still the same issue, when I am trying to use in box plot dimension (dynamic) variable and it's not working (it shows the error message:  "The chart is not displayed because it contains only undefined values".) 

It's kind of strange to me, because using the same expression as dimension in any other chart (scatter plot, pie chart, distrubution plot, ...) works well. 

Many thanks, 

Martina