Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QVUser1
Partner - Contributor III

Bring Quarters and Full Year in Single field

Hi Team,

I Need one Field in the backend of the script, as Following output in Derived Column,Where it Should Contains All the Quarters like Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4 and also Full Year(2021).  I have Fields in my Data Quarter Column like Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4

and Also Year Column As 2020,2021,2022.

Thanks in advance for Reply

QVUser1_0-1608977015654.png

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is the source for this?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
QVUser1
Author

I have two fields like quarters which will have values q1, q2, q3, q4 and other field with year will have values 2019,2020,2021.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you join both fileds to make in single field? If so, you can do.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
QVUser1
Author

In my scenario we can't join the fields. If you can please share the script to do so 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I meant to say

T3:

Load Quarter as FullField Resident T1;

Join

Load Year as FullField Resident T2;

QVUser1
Author

In this way we are not able to get output.  Even in this we cannot link up with transactional table. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, Because there won't be any primary Key. But you can link up with transactional table using Common key between all tables, If you need is one option

otherwise, You have to load two times to get this result..

QVUser1
Author

Iam trying this method. Can you pls help in getting current fiscal year in back end script ; the answer should be 2021

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sorry, I missed it. can you please rephrase this question?