Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Browse to all css files?

I am using Qlik Sense and could like to know if I can browse to all of my CSS files using the internet browser? If not, what is the way to see all CSS files for extensions?

Notice I'm unable to see it in the screen shot below.

Thank you.

screen shot.PNG

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

might be helpful for you?

Access to CSS

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Is the css file available in the extension folder or are you creating a new file? Ican see that you have used, Page.CSS.

Check the casing for the extesnion ex:Page.css

Thnaks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

I created the file myself from the Extension. I hit the plus sign and gave the file a name like Page.CSS. It created the file but does not show the tab for it at the top of the extension with the other pages (qext, and js)

Not applicable
Author

what do you mean by "check the casing"? Sorry I am new to extensions, could you tell me where I click in Qlik Sense to see the casing?

Repro steps

1. I created a new extension

2. I completed the qext and the js file

3. I clicked the + sign on the right to create a new page

4. I typed title.css for the new css file

5. I looked for the new tab to edit the new css file

6. there was no tab - so I thought I made a mistake

7. I tried to create the page again, and Qlik let me know it existed already.

Normally the .css page would show up as the last tab in the extension ribbon.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Yes, that's right it has to show up. The best way to check is by going to the extesnion folder location and checking it there. C:\Users\sangramr\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\<Ext name> -- check the name of the css file here. If you delete the css file here , you will be able to recreate it from the dev-hub.

Also make sure that the file name you use exactly matches as its case sensitive.

Thanks,

Sangram.