I am using Qlik Sense and could like to know if I can browse to all of my CSS files using the internet browser? If not, what is the way to see all CSS files for extensions?
Notice I'm unable to see it in the screen shot below.
Is the css file available in the extension folder or are you creating a new file? Ican see that you have used, Page.CSS.
Check the casing for the extesnion exage.css
I created the file myself from the Extension. I hit the plus sign and gave the file a name like Page.CSS. It created the file but does not show the tab for it at the top of the extension with the other pages (qext, and js)
what do you mean by "check the casing"? Sorry I am new to extensions, could you tell me where I click in Qlik Sense to see the casing?
1. I created a new extension
2. I completed the qext and the js file
3. I clicked the + sign on the right to create a new page
4. I typed title.css for the new css file
5. I looked for the new tab to edit the new css file
6. there was no tab - so I thought I made a mistake
7. I tried to create the page again, and Qlik let me know it existed already.
Normally the .css page would show up as the last tab in the extension ribbon.
Yes, that's right it has to show up. The best way to check is by going to the extesnion folder location and checking it there. C:\Users\sangramr\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\<Ext name> -- check the name of the css file here. If you delete the css file here , you will be able to recreate it from the dev-hub.
Also make sure that the file name you use exactly matches as its case sensitive.