Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manu1512
Creator
Creator

Bucket Creation In List Box

Hi all,

I need to create a bucket on the cumulative sum of percentage like in E column  like 1st quartile,

2nd quartile and third and so on ...

Can any one help me in this ....its super urgent

pfa the attached file

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

=Aggr(
	If(Alt(Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({1}Value)/Sum(TOTAL {1} Value), 0, RowNo()))), 0) < 0.25, 'Q1',
		If(Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({1}Value)/Sum(TOTAL {1} Value), 0, RowNo()))) < 0.5, 'Q2',
    		If(Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({1}Value)/Sum(TOTAL {1} Value), 0, RowNo()))) < 0.75, 'Q3', 'Q4')))
, (Prodcut, (=Sum({1} Value), DESC)))

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is this needed in the script?

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

yes or even a calculated dimension will be enough to display in chart

sunny_talwar

So, you want column E in a list box? What exactly are you going to do with this? Make selection in 4% to select row 8 to 13? Is this percentage need to stay static? Meaning stay the same based on any selection within the dashboard? or do these change based on other field selection?

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

its need to remain static....but based to cumulative percentage in E column

1-24- 1st quartile

25-50 2nd quartile

51-75 3r so on i need to create 4 buckets

sunny_talwar

Try this

=Aggr(
	If(Alt(Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({1}Value)/Sum(TOTAL {1} Value), 0, RowNo()))), 0) < 0.25, 'Q1',
		If(Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({1}Value)/Sum(TOTAL {1} Value), 0, RowNo()))) < 0.5, 'Q2',
    		If(Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({1}Value)/Sum(TOTAL {1} Value), 0, RowNo()))) < 0.75, 'Q3', 'Q4')))
, (Prodcut, (=Sum({1} Value), DESC)))
manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

you are genius