Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zohardepaz
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Bug in Qlik Sense November 2018

Hello everyone,

I have a weird behavior  with the Qlik Sense (now its  version November 2018 and it aslo appear in September 2018 ).

The users selecting values from different fields, but it is not shown in the upper part of the page - its stay with the "no selections applied" line.  

this behavior   is very confusing, because the users think they didnt choose anything, while they actually did.

i know about at least one more person who experienced this  bug, do you know what can i do about it?

thank, 

zohar

Labels (3)
4 Replies
tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II

Are the selections being made in a different state than the default, In qlikview you would need multiple current select boxes with each state, I'm not sure how it is handled in qliksense. 

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Does this occur for all users for the same field?  Hidden fields will exhibit this behavior.  Values can be selected but they will not show in the current selections bar. 

-Rob

mhallikainen
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Any selection I make, does not come up in the selection bar. I have no hidden fields in the script, though.

To make things more interesting, this appears randomly across all apps and users.

QS Selection.PNG