Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrejfreitas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

[Bug report] Bar chart in Qlik sense June 2019: legend and labels cutting off

Hello, support and all,

I recently upgraded our Qlik sense enterprise to the June 2019 version, and I found some bugs in the new bar chart compared to the previous version (April 2019). 

1. Long legends are cut off. That's a problem, especially, for the NPrinting reports which it is not possible to over-hover to see the full legend.

Bar chart (June 2019) 

Bar chart.PNG

Bar char (April 2019) 

Capture3.PNG

In addition, the labels of the dimensions are also cut off even though there is space for the labels. That's also an issue with the bar chart of Qlik sense June 2019 release.

Bar chart (June 2019) 

Capture2.PNG

Thank you very much in advance for any cooperation.

Kind regards,

Andre

5 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Andre,

Is this a hard cut, that you also don't get it in NPrinting? Or is this just a visual cut off of Qlik Sense June 2019?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
andrejfreitas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @JordyWegman 

These are the visual cut of Qlik sense June 2019. 

What I mentioned that is a problem with NPrinting, is because on the PowerPoint reports you can't over hover (mouseover) to see the full legend or label as you could in the dashboard. That's a Qlik sense June 2019 problem in the "new" bar chart they built, not a NPrinting problem

antoinelaviron
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Andre

I have the same problem with the legend 😞 

I opened a case to support.

Regards

antoine

andrejfreitas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Antoine,

Thank you!

Liza_C
Support
Support

Hi, 

For reference, only quoting ref ID number:  QLIK-97335 in connection to the Support case logged related to this.