Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Button which sets more than one dimension

Hi,

I searched google and the forums as well, but didn't find good directions how I can set more than one dimensions (sometimes I need to set up to 4 dimensions) with a button. I am currently can switch only one dimension. Even if I use the second action and try to set another dimension (which would bring me up to 2 dimensions) this doesn't work but QlikSense only sets the second action then.

Can you give me some directions how to do this?

7 Replies
Apache
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Show/Hide is not possible in Qlik Sense. For Buttons also you do not have any sort of extension which activates the object or like a pop-up. Here is one extension you can try but it might not give you for what you looking for.

Qlik Branch

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi, maybe my post was misleading. I am trying to setup a button which sets not only one filter but several.

E. g.

Age <= 24 and Error=0

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

No one ? 

anseglko
Creator
Creator

There is the "button for navigation" extension. You can use that to "Select multiple values in a field" and in the expression just type the conditions.

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

OK, thanks for that, I currently using the "Select value in field" option. Nevertheless, I want to set values in different dimensions/fields.

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

No one? I am wondering whether this problem did never occur before. I need one button which sets two different values in different dimensions.