Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Button which sets more than one dimension

Hi,

I searched google and the forums as well, but didn't find good directions how I can set more than one dimensions (sometimes I need to set up to 4 dimensions) with a button. I am currently can switch only one dimension. Even if I use the second action and try to set another dimension (which would bring me up to 2 dimensions) this doesn't work but QlikSense only sets the second action then.

Can you give me some directions how to do this?

7 Replies
Apache
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Show/Hide is not possible in Qlik Sense. For Buttons also you do not have any sort of extension which activates the object or like a pop-up. Here is one extension you can try but it might not give you for what you looking for.

Qlik Branch

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi, maybe my post was misleading. I am trying to setup a button which sets not only one filter but several.

E. g.

Age <= 24 and Error=0

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

No one ? 

anseglko
Creator
Creator

There is the "button for navigation" extension. You can use that to "Select multiple values in a field" and in the expression just type the conditions.

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

OK, thanks for that, I currently using the "Select value in field" option. Nevertheless, I want to set values in different dimensions/fields.

QlikSensor
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

No one? I am wondering whether this problem did never occur before. I need one button which sets two different values in different dimensions.