cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSS extension Qlik Sense

Hi,

i have used CSS extension in one of my apps. This extension works perfect in Sense 1.1 but part of it doesn't work in Sense 2.0.0. I am not able to rename the new categories. Could someone help me?
Thanks.

11 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

😉 Neat visualization extension, interesting to see what you have done.

At the same time quite a lot of undocumented stuff you are using, which we haven't exposed/documented so far.
I'll have a deeper look into to, because it gives me also a good understanding what we need to expose in the visualization extension API.

I'll come back soon with more details.

Regards

Stefan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

See the picture below   In version 1.1 there is option to change this name but in version 2.0.0 i can't do that.

Untitled1.png

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Yeah, that's the problem of using non-documented APIs ... 😉
I'll see how I can help ... please give me a few days, I'll be travelling the next days.

Not applicable
Author

If i add multiple categories CSS menu its not Working in my Application.

Based on  my requirement I want to add around 5 Categories

Please help me

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Which version of Sense do you use? I am using version 2.0 and i can add more than 5 categories. But i can't add more than 1 sheet in the category in one step. If i want to add two or more sheets in one category i have to do this in separate steps for every sheet. First add the sheet in the category, after that press ''Done'' and after that you can add the other sheet in the same category.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Teodora,

Did you find any updates on this ? I'm also facing same issue with latest version of qlik sense.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,
still i don't know how to solve this problem.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Teodora, for your immediate response.

If you find any update on this, please post in the community or else let us know if any alternative for menu selections.

Thank you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan, Any updates on this issue (CSS Menu extension) ?

Can you please provide me what exactly causing this issue ?

Thanks in advance.